Monday, October 25, 2010

I have Spelling and Grammar issues!

OK I am sorry for all the terrible bad grammar and spelling.

You need to know I do try my best,. If I worry about getting everything correct I would not be up to date or doing this at all. I know some of my readers are school teachers and this bugs them terribly. I do apologize to them. But why do they have so many different spellings and such.  Ugh...my brain just does not work this way.  This also drives Gary crazy....So Sorry!

I try to add lots of photos to tell the story. So then I don't have to write so much. :-)

I usually update my blog late at night or very early in the morning. I get easily distracted and my mind wanders often. So it is a miracle that I can get my blog done at all. I also have restless leg syndrome so at night my legs are very distracting....So Sorry....I do try....Don't hate me.

I miss all my family that is out of state and country! This is for you and also for my family journal. Life happens to fast and I forget things to quickly.

Love to all!

I have the best Family and Friends around! 

1 comment:

Sarchet Family said...

Thank you Allison...I think...?