Sunday, October 10, 2010

Awesome Vincent!

Soccer in the Rain! 

A sure sign of that soccer season is here is the RAIN!  Well at least for us in Washington. I did hear that my sister went to  Football game and did not wear a coat! (In Vegas) How weird it that?!  How nice would that be.

If you look at these photos close you will see that they look grainy. Well that is all the rain!  Looks kind of cool frozen in motion. I am still experimenting with my new camera. Gone are the auto settings...they figure if you buy this camera you know what you are doing.  Yikes!  So I have been reading up and trying setting out. I took over 700 photos at the game. With the fast continues shooting it is easy to rack up the pics. Don't worry i deleted 500 of them. :-)

Vincent had a great game. He made two assists!  Very sweet goals. The game ended up in a tie. Bummers. Vincent is having fun playing with school friends and boys that he grew up with.










 Solid Vincent! Just try and move me!
We played at Robinswood that is very close to the house and on Turf. I am so glad. It would have been a mess on grass!

Nice to see Vincent smiling!  He loves soccer. :-)  We love to watch Vincent play! 

No comments: