Monday, October 4, 2010

Smokin Gary!

Mark and Catherine Westra were in town, and sister Janet. And whoops I forgot to take a photo of them. Sorry guys.  They spent the week end at our house. We spent a little time with them. But then we had to go out of town to Spokane for Vincent's soccer game.

I did take a photo of the dinner Gary cooked for us!  He smoked a Pork Shoulder. Let me tell you it was Yummy!  He smoked it for a bout 6 hours!  Oh My was it tasty!  I am so glad Gary is around to cook us a good meal once in a while! 


 You may have seen it already on Facebook as Gary is documenting it right now. We have tons of left overs. Lucky for me, so I don't have to start from scratch for dinner this week. :-)
 The finished product!  Gary stuffed it with tons of Garlic!


Great Dinner Gary!
Thank You!

No comments: