Monday, October 4, 2010

Vincent Homecoming SHS 2010


Mom can you help? Oh O.K.....this is the moment I have waited for. I love to do this kind of thing.

So I made these posters for the boys. Again the Ernst poster skills come in handy. I even have a few pens and paper left over.

 This is stalker mom in the car. I delivered the posters to the boys and then waited in the car...or near by.

 They did not plan on wearing the same coats. But they are on the same soccer team. I think it looks great.
 I forgot to bring my camera with the super zoom. This is the boys waiting for the girls to be brought out to the field to read the posters.
 I did see one of the girls jump up and down. It was a success. They said "Yes".

One of the girls saw me taking photos. She was the friend that led the girls blindfolded to the field. I am now the Creepy Mom. Yikes...Oh well.  I can take it.

Now I just need to help them figure out what to do for dinner...ect. 

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

so cute!!! I can't believe you still have ernst posters? didn't you use those for like all of the uncles homecomings?