Monday, October 4, 2010

Spoiled Julie ??? Yes :-)

Please don't hate me.... My husband loves me so. He knows I love to take photos of the kids playing soccer. I did mention the other day that so and so's camera was so fast. And that he could take photos in low light better. So a few days later I had a new camera show up at my door!  I sure do love my Husband! He knows how to make me happy.

So here are some of my first photos with my new Cannon D7. Super cool camera. I read Dummies for Cannon D7 on the way to Spokane for Vincent's soccer game. I was glad I had 4 hours to read.









 The boys were nice enough to help me practice some action shots!






I let Andrew try out the camera. He told me where to sit and everything. 

1 comment:

Doug & Denene said...

Love your pictures Julie. Thanks for sharing.
Denene