Monday, November 1, 2010

Pre Halloween Parties!!!

The house is ready!
  I love the Cob-web look.  All that is was missing was a huge spider...if only I had found a huge one I could have put it on the roof.  Next year maybe....

 Vincent helped me put up the webs...he was my roof man...Cell phone service works well up there.  :-)
 He looks so happy...typical teenager stare I get often....
 Guess Who?
We went to a ward party and nobody knew who was under the Mummy makeup....Surprise it's Andrew!
 He was an Awesome Mummy! 
I loved his face! 
 Unfortunately he did not like the feel of the face stuff I put on. It got real stiff and he could not move his mouth that great. He came home hungry because he could not eat.  :-) So on to plan B for Halloween night.
 Gary dressed up as a cool teenager's Dad!
 An icon costume for 2010...the Chilean Miners that were rescued this month. I watched alot of it live on TV and the Internet. It was an amazing story...I am sure it will go down in History. A great costume for boys who didn't want to dress up too much. They could act cool in sunglasses and get dirt on there faces.
I borrowed a very cool hard hat for Vincent from a friend of mine. I had to talk them into wearing the number tags around their necks. But once I told them who wore the numbers they thought it was more cool. 

No comments: