Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and the Sounders!

The Sounders playoff game landed on Halloween.

So what are you to do? 

Dress up for the game of course.

Well alot of us did. I went as a Jelly Fish (might as well face your demons) and Andrew went as a Skeleton. Vincent and Gary went as Sounders Fans..very original....they were not alone.

We saw lots of creative costumes and  they had a small Spook House to go thru before the game.



 Andrew took this photo.  I love how the whole crowd is so involved. In the beginning we all hold up our scarves. It looks way cool! 
 The game was against LA Galaxy.  It was fun to see Beckham and Donovan up close. Not too bad to look at either. I was glad they had the long sleeves on today. Covered up the tattoos. :-(

 We were able to get the front row disabled seats again. Vincent had some friends come to the game also CC and Jasmine.  Very nice girls. During half time we were able to get the people next to us to scoot down so Gary and I could sit in the front row also. For a while we only had 4 seats and we would trade off.



 Vincent had the best seat in the house! 


 Scary Andrew! The makeup worked much better for him...he could eat and talk better than his Mummy costume. Bummers....I really liked the Mummy one best.

 Vincent met up with some more friends at the game! A good bunch of kids...I like them all!
Jasmine-Ty-Connor-CC-Kallen
Vincent
 After the game we went to my friends house in Magnolia Seattle for some Trick or Treating. It is and older area of Seattle with very cool houses. The neighbors deck the houses all out for Halloween. Movies, spook alleys, smoke machines....guys running around with Chainsaws running...the blades are taken off don't worry.

I had the teenagers take Andrew around to a few houses. I did hear he got quite scarred a few times. But the kids helped him out. Thank you guys....I think...:-)
 My Jelly Fish costume was a hit...at least I thought so. I got lots of good comments from it all night long. I had put glow sticks into parts of the tentacles so it looked cool at night. I will have to save this for next year. Even Gary ended up liking it. He did not think it looked like a Jelly fish at first.
Some of the decorations at my friends house. Great job Brandon and Sue!  Loved it!
Best part it did not rain till the very end of the night! Yeah! I love it when that happens! 

No comments: