Saturday, November 13, 2010

Routson Visit & Hanging Out

My Sister Cindy came for a quick visit. I love it when she does this. Steve is a frequent visitor to our house for work. But this time Cindy came to meet him and then work with him on the way home.

Cindy and Steve were so nice to go to Vincents soccer game.  I think they were hoping for rain so they would not have to go.  Ha ha....No, I think they enjoyed it. The game was at Sammamish High School. I think Cindy enjoyed going back to the football field where she used to cheer at.

 Cool Vincent- Isn't he handsome!
 Hi Cindy!
The men are pretending they do not know me. Steve enjoyed listening to all the parents comments and cheering of the team. Gary has learned to block it all out and just watch the game.
 Too bad they did not win.
I enjoyed the cool clouds and pretty trees and a little bit of sunshine. 
Simple things make me happy :-)

Cindy and I also enjoyed watching some instructional lessons about digital scrapbooking.
I hope one day soon I will have time to do this. I really think it looks cool!

Come again soon Cindy!
Or anyone else!  I love company!

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

Fun! Wish I was there! What digital class did you go to??

Ang and Shawn said...

ahh. my mom said she had fun.