Monday, December 22, 2008

No school! Again!








Ok no school again. I had a feeling this would happen.
Gary went to work today in the Van. We had the chains on and he got to work OK. Then on the way home the chains broke and got stuck in the car underneath and affected the breaks. He made it off the freeway to get the chains un stuck and then made it carefully to the Ford dealer ship to get fixed. He walked half way home and then I found a nice neighbor to go and pick him up and bring him home. Thanks Dominic! He cut his finger but no broken bones. I saw on the news a man stopped and took off his chains and got hit by a car and broke both his legs. I know Gary was being watched and protected! Thank you!

Here are some cute photos of Gary and I. Snow Snow Snow!
Vincent moved down stairs last night! He is a big boy now. It has taken a while to get him to sleep on his own down stairs. Andrew is so excited to be able to sleep on the top bunk and to not have Vincent in the room to bug him. I am sure they will miss each other!

2 comments:

Kelli Jill said...

Those are some awesome pics. The pic of you and Gary turned out really well! I am so sorry to hear about the chains. How scary!!

Allison Barnes said...

I want to play in the snow! Looks like fun. Glad Gary was OK. I guess your kids will be in school all summer~