Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!
















































Merry Christmas to All! I hope everyone is doing great! I miss seeing you all! We are having a nice lazy day at home. We will be going to our friends soon, Carmen and Ovidio and Cassandra! I am sure Carmen will stuff us to the gills. Yum- Yum! We are worried about the hill up to their house on Cougar Mountain. I am sure we will be fine

Andrew wanted to make sure I put a few more photos of the snow up. And to be sure to get a photo of his snow penguin. It is "pretty spectacular" in his words. We have been having fun. We are in the beginning of having the snow melt. But we keep getting snow flurries in the mean time. It was coming down pretty good this morning. I am glad it is melting slow. I do not want to get flooded with water in the basement!

Here is photo of what we had for breakfast. A lowfat meal with sausage and eggs and alittle bacon with cheese. A friend sent it to me as a joke but i decided to make it. It was good- I ate too much!

1 comment:

Panda Shears said...

Your Blog looks great! It is a good thing we didn't take Gary's coat! Looks like so much fun!
Love ya
Cindy