Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Software! Photoshop 7!



Cindy and I got an early Christmas present. Our husbands bought us a the new version of photoshop. We spent a few hours going thru the tutorial and learned a bunch of new stuff on how to use the program. I love it. It is so fun. Cindy also gave me a few lessons on how to do digital scrapbooking. Perfect! This is what I have been looking for. A class in digital scrapbooking.




In our family we send each other two scrapbook pages for Christmas about our families. Presents were getting too hard to do with families growing and being farther away from each other. I love getting new pages from everyone. You get to see how the kids have grown and what everyone has been up to for the year. We each have a book to keep them in and we just add to it every year! So I just finished mine. I did it all digital this year- of course. I will send it to costco and get them printed and then put them in plasitc covers and mail to everyone. It is fun to see how everyones is different. No need to be too fancy if you dont want. You can even go to kinkos and just color copy favorite photos on a page and you are done! We don't care how fancy it is. Just getting it done is the big thing.




I love my family and wish I could be more active in all thier lives. So I will try when I can to make opportunities to see every one as much as I can. Not fair that they all moved away. But I need to get over that and just do what i can. Love you all!




Cindy and Steve left for home. We had alot of snow in the mountains last night and they made it thru the pass just in time. They did close it for a while so they had to wait an hour. But they did close it again after they made it. Good timing for them, I am glad they are safely on thier way home. It was great the Steve brough Cindy along this time. What a guy! Thanks Steve




1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

cool! Looks great. can't wait to get it! what that a digital kit background, or did you make it?