Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Big Melt























The snow is melting! Yeah. Usually I would be sad that the snow is melting. But it was starting to put a cramp in my life. I could not get around and do stuff that I wanted! My car is still broken and waiting for parts. Who know when it will be ready.





Yesterday I talked Gary into going to the movies. I usually regret it when I do this. I am not sure why I thought it would be better this time. I really need to remember not to bring him next time. I just like doing things with him. I can help it. So we went as a family to the Lincoln Center for a 1:30 show. The traffic to down town Bellevue was heavy. This should have been a sign to me. But no- I think it is for the Mall. So we finally get to the parking 30 minutes later that should have taken 10. We walk up the stairs in the parking lot from the bottom floor because there was a huge line for the elevator. 5 floors later we make it up to the escalators. We get to the top and there are so many people! I think everyone was tired of being cooped up from all the snow. We all wanted out and thought how about a movie! Well we missed the show we were hoping for. We thought about leaving then we talked to some friends we met and then the line was gone. So we decided to get tickets to "Bed time Stories".






I got us good seats. But it filled up fast and Gary had this Huge big muscle guy sit next to him. Well he had a bunch of little kids next to him and they talked alot and then they started eating something that was smelly. Gary would have said some thing to him, but he was really Huge. did I say he was big?




So I should learn my lesson. Don't take Gary with us next time. But I enjoyed the movie and so did the kids. Gary saw on the news today that some one got shot in a movie theater because the person next to them was too noisy. I have a feeling it will be a while before he goes again. Bummers. But I don't think I will push it again. :-)

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

That's funny! glad the snow is finally melting! Is your basement flooded?