Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Movie night




Well I finally talked Gary into going to a movie with me. Steve and Cindy are in town and if you know them they love the movies. So Gary agreed to go and see Australia. I loved it but as you could probably guessed Gary did not. Good thing he had his blackberry with him. The scenery was beautiful and i loved the little boy! Such a great place. One of these days I will get there. Drover was hot! I will defiantly see the movie again!


We had a fun night with Cindy and Steve. On the way we stopped at Burgermaster and had a burger. Gary did not enjoy eating in the car. One of the things that he hates to do. But he was a good sport and put up with it. Javier came with us also. He appreciates a good movie! I hope he had a good time with us. We are not that exciting. We do enjoy having him around.









1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

I am behind on the movie scene. I didn't know that was out yet. It looks good. I still haven't seen Twilight yet. Hopefully tomorrow... have fun with Cindy! wish I was there.