Thursday, January 6, 2011

Magnetic Balls


Ok this is my new time waster. For Christmas we all got some magnetic balls. The Kids got Gary a set for a surprise and Gary got all of us some as a surprise also. Kind of funny!

Well we all have them now. And they are really fun to play with. Andrew and I have gone on line and found video's of how to make cool shapes. Some are really tricky. They take a while to get used to playing with them.

It looks like they have been out for a while. But we are slow and behind the times. We are just catching on to them now. Gary's set is called Buckey Balls. It seems like a few different companies make them.

So if you have a desk job or some free time on your hands I would recommend picking a set up. They are great for those Oh So Fun Conference calls.

Here are some shapes I made. :-) Ok I will post my pictures after this video post. I can not seem to add photos to this post. Ugh....


No comments: