Saturday, January 1, 2011

Karen Snow's Wedding Reception

Mr & Mrs Andrew Bound
Karen and Andrew got married last summer in England. As you can see the wedding was fabulous. I loved seeing all the great photos from the wedding. Very much a Regal event. 

No we were not there. But I borrowed a few pictures from their Facebook pages. Shhh :-) 
I did not get a great photo of the happy couple at our event. I wanted to show how cute they are. 
Growing up the Snow family was in our stake. Our families would often do things together. The kids ages were similar to our family (not as many kids as us). But over the years I had lost track of them. So it was nice to see them again and catch up on their lives. 

 I loved this picture of the girls. 
Lori-Suzane-Karen-Shery
 Ok Back to reality- well at least back to Seattle. Karen and Andrew came home and had a very nice reception at the Edgewater hotel. I at first thought I would not know anyone. It was fun to see I was wrong. There was lots of people that I knew. And Gary was a good sport for going. 

Bobby - Cary- Gary
 Bobby and his new fiance!  They are very cute. 



 A table full of lots of people our family loves!
Platzke's- Wrights- Conover's- Pingrees- Hicox
 Suzane-Cary-Lori



Thank you Karen for inviting us to such a fun event.
I hope you and Andrew are very happy! 

Funny side note: Andrew grew up in the same small town that Gary went to boarding school at. Ha...I told Gary that they might have something in common. 

It is a very small world these days! 

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there. Sister hickox in that picture....