Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

The kids had a day off from school for Martin Luther King day.  David and Rebekah were planning on taking the kids to the Aquarium. When they got here Rebekah was not feeling great so David decided to take help get her sorted out at home and maybe find a doctor. I was quick to take the kids on my own!  I love to go places with kids.  I miss taking my kids around town. Vincent is getting too big and does not always want to go out and about with me any more.

We got in the car and I offered to take them to the Zoo instead of the Aquarium. We had just gone last month. It was not raining so we decided to go! Yeah!  I love this place. The kids were great and David was able to meet up with us later for a short time. Then Tiffany had to leave for a doctors appointment. So Natalie stayed with Andrew and I for a little longer at the Zoo. She seemed to have a great time with Andrew.

I took a ton of photos of course. But here are a few of my favorites.










































Thanks kids for a fun day at the Zoo. Next time we will have Vincent come. He had basketball practice so he could not come with us. Next time I will have him miss the practice. How often do you go to the Zoo with cousins on a clear day. :-)

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

oh my gosh, the pictures are all so cute! I remember when you used to take me and the boys to the zoo. You are such a fun aunt! Love you Julie!

Allison Barnes said...

looks like a fun day!! I miss the zoo! I love the peacock picture... that totally reminds me of the zoo as a child.