Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning came at around 8am. Not too bad. The boys got up at 5 am or so and started in on their stockings. That kept them busy for quite a while for us to sleep in till 8am. 

Now the party begins!
 Gary scored with a new Machine Nerf gun and a whole bunch of Amo! 
 The boys are really racking up the presents. So nice to see happy faces! 
Mommy got some cool new Ughs! Just in time for the cold weather. 


 Just when they think they are done, 
Gary has a scavenger hunt ready for the boys. 

 Gary had clues everywhere. 
 Oh Man my fridge looks a mess. I better clean that up soon...ha ha.

 Andrew is pretty happy as his old DSI was just about dead. 
 Oh man, here comes the last scavenger hunt for the boys to become really really spoiled. 
Opps I should have closed my closet...
 The very cool new XBox Kinect
 I liked the sunset on the bottom of the long board. Too bad it is raining outside to try it. 

 Hello- Merry Christmas! 
Lots of fun calls to family in England. 

 Look at that mound of garbage. 
Yikes...good thing it is mostly recyclable. 
 This was a total surprise to me. 
Very nice...but now I have to learn a system. I don't like change. I hope I can learn quickly.
Thank you SANTA!!! 




Andrew is growing up so fast. 
This is the first year he has but together a huge Lego kit all by himself. 

I love Christmas! 

No comments: