Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding shower for Future Mrs. Erickson!

Cute Tiffany! Excited to be married! Krisse and I got her wedding announcement framed. It turned out really cute. Good job Krisse. Tyler is not home yet. I don't think they know exactly when he will get here. Hopefully soon. :-)
It was fun to see family and friends again. It has been a while that we have gotten together. It is fun to see each other for a good reason. Does the chandelier look familiar? Dorothy would be very happy to see it. Her awesome punch bowl was used also! It is nice that Dorothy still helps put on a great party!

I missed having the Westra girls around. I cant wait to see them at the end of the month. One more wedding shower this weekend for Betsy! I love spring!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

Looks like fun!!! I miss all those family parties!!