Friday, April 17, 2009

Colonoscopy Today!

Gary's Colonoscopy went good today. He does not have Cancer- so that is good. But we did not think he did to begin with. But they needed to rule that out. They took a few samples of tissue and found a very small polyp, and they cut that off to test. Gary said it was pretty painful at times. They tried to put him out, but he stayed awake for the whole procedure. They did not let me in. I guess they have problems with family watching because they get sick or faint. I think because we get in the way.

I did talk to the doctor and did not get very far. I was upset when I got home. So I called my Mom and vented. I was going to go back and talk to another his doctors, but I know what they will say. "They don't want to do anything till they see the test results". I will have Gary leave them another email message to make a game plan of what to do next. And call the doctor's office for an appointment.

I am glad that is done. I am glad that they did not find any huge problems in the colon.

Epiploic Appendagitis is still the main problem. As far as I know.

No comments: