Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Boys!

Tonight was the cub scout fundraiser for camp. That means spaghetti dinner and cake auction. I was using this photo as my goal for the cake I wanted to make. But it didn't quite work out this well.
This was the final outcome of the cake. It kind of fell apart in the car. So we had to redo the top part. Andrew was still happy with the results so that is all that matter. We both had frosting all over us by the time we got to the church.

This is what it looked like at home. Not as good as I would have liked. I did not think about how marshmallows are gooey and bendy. Not as stable as I would have liked. It was a fun experiment! All the kids loved it. I think the big chocolate kiss on the top helped!

Andrew working hard helping put on the windows.


Too Cool Vincent- Ready for a scout hike and overnight at Umtaneum.
Vincent -Alex- Neal- watch out leaders. They look ready for trouble. They should have good weather. About time.

I am glad Vincent has good friends in Scouts. Yeah!

No comments: