Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 17th!!

This is when Gary's colonoscopy (?) is scheduled. I am fuming. Since they merged with Overlake Hospital, Group Health has to coordinate with them and doctors. So this is the soonest we could get it. So they will do this procedure and then schedule surgery? Then will I have to wait longer for that.

If Gary has serious pain again I will go straight to the ER and then have them admit him. That way I we might get this ball rolling.

So now Gary knows my plan and is pretending to not be in pain. He knows I am serious about bringing him in.

I have to remember to be grateful that I have insurance and a job.

Don't worry I am staying positive! :-)

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

did you mean april 17th or may 17th?? because march is a year away.???

Allison Barnes said...

you always did have trouble with your months! hahaha