Sunday, May 1, 2011

Deception Pass! Ditch Day!

Some times when the sun is out and your sister is in town- you just need to say "Lets go!"

I was able to talk all of my boys into joining us on an outing. And I think they all had fun! 
We spent the day at Deception Pass at Rosario Park.

David and Natalie came for the fun and my cousin Craig came also with his 3 boys! That was a fun surprise- they are real troopers to come at the last minute and drive about 3 hours to join us! Awesome! 











Allison and I loved all the moss on this tree! She is not used to seeing moss- she is a desert girl now. 


I just thought this tree was really cool! 


 One of our favorite things to do when sitting on a beach is to put out a bucket and try and throw rocks into it. Weird, but it can keep you entertained for a long time. 


This made my day!  I love it when I can get a family shot!  Pure happiness for me! I love my boys! 


What a handsome son I have!


What a fun family I have! I wish we could get together more often! 


For some reason I just really love this bridge. Many years of great memories are related to this bridge and the beauty of the area is tremendous. 




Craig and his boys! They have grown up so fast!  We missed Mauri a lot on this trip.  We will be sure she makes it not the next outing! 

Three of the Nine together! We missed all of our other siblings! Love you all!
 One day we will be together again. 

No comments: