Monday, May 23, 2011

Yikes...Vincent crashed on Longboard!

Hello- Let me just say "I told him so". You really should not go down the steep hill - you might get hurt.   Some may say that it is my fault Vincent got hurt. Because I put the doubt in his mind that he could get hurt. But I really think that he got hurt because he had switched boards with a friend and was not used to the wheels. 

I feel bad that he got hurt, but happy that he was not hurt worse. It was just a flesh wound. He was a little uncomfortable at soccer for the next few days. I was able to wash out the wound and wrap him up good. I seem to be pretty good at bandages. I wonder why? 





Some do not learn a lesson. He was out skating 10 minutes later. 




1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

Long boarding is the devil. There are way too many people that get seriously injured boarding...my friends fiancé died from a long boarding accident just last summer. Not cool. At least wear a helmet!!!