Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sweet 16? Vincent

Happy Birthday Vincent!  16!

I have am so lucky to be your Mom!  

We are so proud of you. You have grown up to be such a nice young man. 

For Vincent's birthday we decided to go to a new Brazilian Steak house in Factoria. Well, I will not publish the name as I am not sure I will go again. The price for dinner was way way too much. I am sorry but 60.00 dollars a person is crazy. I know you can eat all you want and the food tasted great. But we were very disappointed that they did not have grilled Pineapple.  This is really something that you expect to have at a Brazilian restaurant. I am not sure what they are thinking of charging that much and then not having this available.

I am very glad that we did not check the price while eating. I don't think that gary could eat if he knew that.

Oh Well Vincent you are worth it!  






No comments: