Saturday, May 29, 2010

Huge Frog! Busy Day!

Today was a busy day. I helped the boys finish their service project this morning. I thought it would only take a couple hours. Boy was I wrong. I spent 6 hours helping pound crosses into the ground and placing flags on them. It was alot of work in the pouring down rain, but it was worth it. The Cemetery looked great when we were done. And the families really appreciated it. I am glad we could help the boys show respect for our fellow Americans who served in the military. They deserve it.

After recovering from the cemetery we went to Bobby Furhimans house. We went to see Mary Ryan, she had a special day. I wanted to show her my support for her.
Her two little boys were playing outside and found this huge frog. They were surprised I wanted to hold it. But how can you pass that up? It was pretty cool. Weird I was the only one who wanted to hold it, besides the kids. I had a fun time . Thanks boys!

Bobby's property is pretty cool. I will have to bring the boys back there when summer comes. It has a huge flower garden and goats!





No comments: