Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Julie!

I had a very nice Birthday. Hard to believe I am 44 years old! Man I am old!
The kids let me sleep in then sent me on a scavenger hunt for my birthday present. Vincent and Andrew made up the whole hunt all by them selves. They had me going all over the house. I found my present in the wash machine downstairs. I got a new Sounders Jersey. It is really bright yellow! I love it. I saw them when we were at the last soccer game.

Then that evening the boys took me out to a movie and dinner. Of course I had to wear my new shirt! We went and saw Iron Man 2. It was fun and lots of things blew up. I really enjoyed spending time with my boys. They are so good to me.


Thank you for a great Birthday!
I also had tons a well wishes on Facebook. I love that!

No comments: