Sunday, May 9, 2010

Great Week to be a Mom!

I had a great Mothers Day today. I am so lucky to be a Mother! I love it! My boys are the best!
I woke with breakfast being brought to me in bed! They know I have watching what I eat so that I can lose some more weight. I have lost 15 pounds so far! Don't want to go backwards! Then the boys were ready for church on time! They both looked very handsome. Vincent had his suit on today. He looks so grown up. I should have taken a photo. What is wrong with me. Had a great day at church- I helped out in primary. They dressed up some Moms in bathrobes with paper bags on our heads. Then the kids asked us questions and tried to figure out who we were. Andrew guessed me pretty quick. I tied to disguise my voice but did not work. When we got home Gary had lunch ready for us. Nice and healthy. Thank you Hunny! But for dinner....I was really wanting some Waffles with Icec ream on it! He gave in and let me have it! It was so yummy! The boys loved it also.
Yummy healthy dinner...whoops!

For work I went on a boat cruise on Puget Sound with about 100 Realtors. I had a table for Wells Fargo and worked with some girls educating Realtors on our products. It was hard work! The view was awesome!

Vincent had his last game for Sammamish for the season this week. He had a great season with this team. The boys were all great. I loved the coach and so did he. There was only two freshman on the Jv team. We felt very good that he made it.

Cub Scout Cake Auction! Once again fundraising time for scouts. I went on line and found these cute cup cakes. I had a disaster last year with my rice crispy cake. This looked fool proof. Yeah it worked. Andrew helped decorate them all and it was really fun. They were a hit and sold for $45.00. That was pretty good for cupcakes! Love it.

All in all I have the best life! I love being a Mother and a Wife. My boys take really good me. It is pretty great to be me!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

glad you had a good day! Looks like a great week. love the cup cakes.

keep eating those waffles and ice cream! haha