Friday, May 28, 2010

Wedding Anniversary- 22 Years!

Can't believe that we were married 22 years ago! It has gone really fast. I guess that is a good sign. I am so lucky that I found Gary. I knew he was the one pretty quickly. He has been so great to me and my family.
I love you Gary!

Gary and I worked most of the day. Then I got off and met him down town. We had an early dinner and did a little shopping. It just happened to be the Nordstrom half yearly sale. Gary bought me two new purses that were on sale! Wow- hard to believe I had no nice purses a month ago. Now I have 3.
To top it off we went to a Sounders soccer game against Boca Juniors from Argentina. We won 3-0. The game was really fun. The rain even stopped for most of the game. The boys were suppose to come with us. But it had been raining all day and they were not up for it. Too bad, we had a good time.


No comments: