Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friends for Life!

How lucky am I to have such great friends. I don't think too many people are as lucky as I am in the friend category. I have quite a few friends that I have known for all my life. It helps that I have lived in the same place the whole time. These two ladies have been there from the beginning. We had a great child hood together and so many memories. Thank you girls!
Life got really busy for a while and some how I forgot to keep in touch with my childhood friends. That was really sad. We kept seeing each other at either wedding for funerals. At the last funeral we decided we needed to keep in touch. So we have been trying to get together once a month if we can.
Krisse and Jan took me out for my birthday! It was so nice. Lots of good food.
It was also prom night for the local High Schools.
Krisse's Son Scotty came to the restaurant so we could see how cute they looked and take photos of him and his date.

Hi Cute Ellie!




Jan got a new car! A Malibu is all I can tell you. It is very cute and I like the color, also very comfortable and has a nice interior. Good job Jan!

Thanks for a fun night!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

looks like a fun night!! I can't believe how much scottie looks like his dad! freaky!!