Saturday, June 23, 2012

Republican Convention-Tacoma


I never really thought that I would be involved with politics. But I find my self not happy with how things are going in my area and my country. It really bugs me that Government is getting so big. Ugh...so what should you do if things are not working? Help change it. So here I am doing my part. You can't complain if you don't do anything to fix it. 

It has been very interesting to see how things work. I am just seeing the outer workings also. It just seems that any normal person would not want to be in politics for sure. So I really applaud people who put them selves out there to stand up for what it right. The least I can do is support them and find out the facts. 

This year should be very interesting for sure. I was a delegate for our area and went to the state convention. I helped vote for some very deserving people to head down to Florida for the National Convention. It would be fun to attend, but maybe some other year. 

I have my bumper stickers on for McKenna for Governor, and Romney for President.  People do look at me funny, but oh well. My state is mostly Democrats. I put my stickers on magnets so I can take them off if I am going some where they might make a problem. Not sure where that could be, but just in case. 


The Furhiman's have been great. Ingrid knows everyone. Teaching me the ropes, and we keep each other company when the Ron Paul people start stalling everything. I really don't get them at all. Good ideas, well some, but they have crazy tactics that really turn people off to their ideas. 




 Go USA! 

 Laurie Kruger was at an event I went to for Rob McKenna. She and Cindy went to school with Rob at Sammamish H.S. Way back when. 


Rob McKenna and I- He is running for Washington State Governor. He is super smart and has some great ideas for our state.