Monday, June 25, 2012

Earlene George

Last week we lost another Great Lady. Earlene left us to be in a better place with out pain or suffering. She has left a huge void for her family and friends. I have so many great memories of her growing up. It really would not have been the same with out her. Gary and Earlene spent many hours helping to make sure our childhood turned out great. From Girls Camp to EFY to many cook outs and roadshows and youth actives. They loved us all.

When I think of Earlene I think of smiles- and the best example of true Christ like Service around. She and Dorothy together could make things happen, and have a great time doing it. She was always doing things for others. Love Love Love her.





I was able to help out the family by doing a slide show for her funeral. So glad I could help out. Reconnecting with Cheri and Debbie thru all of this has been great. We will defiantly keep In touch. 

Of course Jan has a special place in my heart forever. She and Krisse and I will always be great friends. 




No comments: