Monday, June 25, 2012

Photographer for the day...

My old friend and neighbor, who will always be known as Diane Haymond, came to town with her family to run the Seattle Rock and Roll marathon. While they were here she asked if I could take there photos. Of course I would. I love to take photos. :-)

She got lucky with the weather this day. It was great. We met at the Bellevue Botanical Garden. Always pretty there and they just put up a cool little bridge over a ravine. It turned out to be a perfect spot for photos. It is nice and shaded so not too bright. The little kids were great. Well as great as little kids can be. You have to work quick.

Here are a few of my favorites:












Thanks Diane! It was fun to meet all your kids! I especially loved meeting Carter! Will keep him in my prayers for his next surgery to go great! 

No comments: