Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sounder's Time Again!

Gary and I had a great time at the game. We went prepared for rain and we got it. I don't understand why the boys wanted to go home at half time. Have I not raised my kids to like the rain? We were ahead 2-0 and it was great. I think the next time we are going to leave the boys home. So if anyone is interested in going to a Sounders Game let me know!

This is Vincent's fake smile so I will take him home. He wore me down and we headed home.


Andrew was hiding under the blanket and playing his DSI.

Vincent's face is showing how much pain he is in. We are such mean parents to make him go to a Sounders Game.

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

how funny! I hate it when the kids make you leave sooner than planned. Tanner does that to me all the time at Mitchell's games. I like to stay for the varsity game after and he always whines... ugh. so excited to see you guys next week!

Ang and Shawn said...

what is wrong with these boys...I mean Vincent plays a lot of soccer, you would think he would enjoy watching some good soccer! If we ever make it up there we would love to come!