Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Seattle Soccer

Vincent is really enjoying his High School Soccer team. He made the JV team. Yeah! Last week they played West Seattle High. They were a trash talking team and they lost big time. I felt bad for them till I heard they had potty mouths. It was fun to see Vincent play at Memorial Stadium. I think they are tearing it down next year. It is kind of sad, but the it is getting really old. While I was sitting under the cement overhang I was hoping we did not have an earthquake. I am pretty sure Dad went to this stadium when he was a kid. A part of Seattle's history being lost. I hope they can build another field in its place.





1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

I love it when the trash talkers lose. dang losers. . . That looks like a pretty cool stadium tho. I'm sure the Europians have tons of old stadiums like that one...that are even way older! They should just keep it up. I'm glad Vincent is having fun. We are on our way to vegas this weekend for a soccer tournament. Too bad we will miss all of you for your spring break.