Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Johnny!

It is my little brothers birthday today. He would have been 39 today. I happened to have these old photos of him on my computer. I don't have any photos of him older on my computer. I thought they were pretty sweet.
Johnny was a cute little rascal. Every one loved him most of the time. He had his moments when I could have strangled him. Ok alot of those moments. But we all had some really good times with him. He was full of energy and lots of spirit. It is hard to imagine him being 39 today. Can you imagine what his kids would be like? Heaven help us all. :-)

Johnny was a very loved baby. Being number 7 he had lots of helpers to hold and love him.
I like to think that Greg and Johnny are hanging out together and getting lots of work done on the other side.

Love the couch!

It is still hard to think of David without Johnny by his side. I know he is watching over David and is so proud of him. Two totally differnt boys that loved each other so much. I know Davids heart hurts for him. So glad they will be toghether one day again.

Love you Johnny! Be Good! We all think about you often- never to be forgotten!

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

awww...I love all of those pictures. He was a cute baby. I'm pretty sure he's up in heaven working hard and having fun with everyone we love there.