Sunday, March 7, 2010

David and Rebekah! Engaged!

This photo is from last Christmas
Tiffany called me yesterday with great news! David asked Rebekah to marry him at Snoqualmie Falls! We had a warm sunny day and I imagine it was a beautiful setting! I got all this news from Tiffany who is 10. She said that they both were so happy they had tears of joy! We could not have asked for anyone more perfect for David! We love her so much! She is getting ready to move up here from Utah and is looking for a job. She currently is a Vice Principal for a High school. She is starting the interview process now. I was able to read some of her letters of recommendations and they all love her and speak very highly of her. She will be surely missed.

I am so excited to get to know her more and spend more time with them! I love it! Davids girls simply adore her and are very excited to have her join their family! Yeah! More details to come soon!