Friday, March 5, 2010

The Boy's


Today Andrew went back to the doctor and had his other nostril fixed. He was still getting nose bleeds and asked me to get it fixed. So the doctor was really nice and he tried to be gentle. He cauterized his nose with some silver nitrate. Andrew got a little faint during the procedure. So we layed him down and got him some cold towels. Then he was fine. Such a brave boy.
Vincent had High School tryouts for Soccer this week! Just when you think you are getting a break... He did awesome and it was fun to see him get excited about something again. The older boys were very nice to him. He almost made Varsity, but the positions that he likes to play were pretty well covered. He made it to Junior Varsity! It looks like it will be an awesome team. Lots of really good players this year! Fun to be back at Sammamish- seems not too long ago I was a kid there.
So life is not standing still for us. It has been great to see the sun shine. And my sister Cindy came with her husband to do work. We got a few days of play in. I love my sisters and feel so lucky that we all get along! Too bad we don't all live closer to each other. We will be heading to Vegas during Spring Break and I will get to see my other favorite sister!

No comments: