Friday, November 20, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving Click on this Link for a Awesome feel good message!

I am thankful for my so many things this time of year. Let me count my blessings and name them one by one. Well at least a few of them

Gary feeling better and back to work!
Vincent and Andrew Healthy and Happy!
I have a job that I have flexible hours at!
Married for over 21 years to a great man!
My parents and family are healthy and happy!
I have a warm house to live in and share!
I am healthy and happy!
Faith in God that he has a plan for us all!
Great friends! Great Ward!
My Brothers and Sisters are my best friends!

It all sounds so basic and boring! But there is really nothing better than Faith-Family-Health!

Sending Happy thoughts out to you all! Love You!

No comments: