Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Surprise!!!

Happy Halloween! We had a nice surprise at our door! Was it a trick or a treat? It was a treat. I did not know Rebecca was in town. And I am so glad they came to visit us! I have been trying to figure out a way to have the girls over. But life keeps getting busy. I wanted to carve pumpkins with them. But it did not happen. The girls went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood also. So they raked in the candy. They also went with Julie in their neighborhood.

Rebecca and Tiffany are Diva's! Natalie is a cat. David said he is Clark Kent in his new glasses. Very nice David.

Andrew with his neighborhood friends.
Ben Pixley is a devil- Andrey is some scary guy? Andrew is a glowing man.
It looked pretty cool in the dark.



Checking the loot! I think they got enough candy to last a long time!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

what a nice treat! Glad you got to see them. Andrew looks great!