Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Family Photos











The weather was so Awesome today! I could not believe it. The sun was shining and the leaves on the trees were so beautiful. They are falling fast. I have been trying to figure out a time to take some family photos with the fall colors. But every time we have time to do it, it starts raining or gets dark too fast. So all of a sudden I saw a opening! I quickly threatened the boys to get dressed and shoes on. Then got Gary ready and told them we are going to take photos today. They had 5 minutes to get in the car. I promised them it would only take a few minutes to do this.

We got to the park down the street and I set up the tripod. But then I did not see how to set the timer. A girl playing tennis saw me struggling and she offered to help. So I quickly had her shoot a few shots of us. Yeah! I got lucky! It was very nice of her to help out.

Then I took a few more shots of the boys. Vincent would not smile and Andrew kept smiling too big. But I got a couple of good shots of them. I had to work fast. We were back home in 20 minutes. 15 minutes too long for everyone.

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

nice pics!! glad you were able to get them outside!

Ang and Shawn said...

mission accomplished!!! They look great. LOVE the fall colors!