Friday, March 27, 2009

Still kicking! :-)

Gary did Ok today. I did not let him out of bed. This is him in the ER yesterday. This was toward the end of our long stay and he was feeling alittle better. He had his two cell phones, Ipod for music, a book and paper for notes. In case he got a good idea while sitting there? I don't know. But this did help distract him from time to time.

He thinks he is ready for work Monday. We will see how he does. He thinks he is better when he is not moving around, then he moves and remembers. We have an appointment with a surgeon on April 1. I hope we don't get any tricks played on us that day. I would like the appointment sooner. But none available. I am sure if Gary had stayed in the hospital we would have already talked to the surgeon already. Oh well....one day at a time.
This me on the way home from Vashon Island where I had an appointment with a Realtors office for work. I love ferry rides. But getting expensive. About $14.00 round trip for just me. And a very short ride. About 20 minutes.


Mount Rainier said Hello to me for a few quick seconds. I always love to see her. So pretty from any angle. It has been a while since I have seen her. Winter clouds have been in the way.

Pretty Olympic Mountains in the back ground. Interesting birds also.



Pinewood derby time. This is Andrew with his long face. His car did not do that well. I guess mom needs to get better at making these things. I mean Andrew needs to learn how to make them better.





Ready Set Go!




Cute boy (Andrew)with his cool car. He named it "Rollercoaster". They each had to pick a name for their car. They did a good job with the race. It was the most organized event yet. The track was hooked up to a computer and then projected on a screen with the times and names of the car. Pretty cool. It made it go faster also. The program figured out all the stats. Hooray for computers!






Gary is doing OK today. I made him stay in bed all day. So now he thinks he is better and can go to work soon. He forgets that when he moves around he is not feeling too great.

No comments: