Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love the 80's











I have been scanning some photos from the 80's. It is fun to see those old styles and to see myself skinny. Oh to have that body again. But I really don't want to live it over again. I am having fun seeing old friends faces. I wish I could see them all the time. I miss my buddies from high school.

I will post some of my favorites!

Updates- Gary is feeling alittle better. The pain is still there. But he can go longer with out a pain pill. He so wants to be over this episode. Just the body wont let it go that fast. His Kidney stones are still there.

Vincent is getting ready to go on a trip with some school friends. They are going to Costa Rica! I know spoiled. But he has worked hard with this Spanish for the last 9 years. This trip is his Christmas-Birthday and babysitting all rolled up. It is going to be a fantastic trip. I am very jealous. So we are getting his stuff ready to pack. I need to get some good bug spray.

Andrew is going on a trip also. He is going to go to Utah and spend a week with Grandma and Grandpa! He is so excited. He will go on the airplane all by him self. Andrew can't wait to go and see Brendon and Dallin also. They are his buddies and cousins. Last time we were in Utah they had a great time together! I am hoping Brendon will be up for the visit. Not sure when his surgery will be. Such a brave guy!

I am planning on a trip to Utah later to go to Women Conference with Cindy and Allison and Mom. It will be nice to be with the girls again. We have a great time together!

No comments: