Sunday, March 29, 2009

Released today from Young Womens! Yikes!!!


This morning I was sleeping a little too long and the phone rang at 8am. I should be at church by 9am. I am asked to come to church alittle early. What early, I am already running late. So I hurry iron a shirt for Vincent, find Andrews cloths to wear. Try and curl my hair get make up on and dressed and get out the door. Good thing fast sunday, no time for food.


Well I made it early and I had a choice to be released from Young Womens or work in Relief Society as the Enrichment Leader. So with Gary being sick lately it really does work better for me to not have activities every week. So with a heavy heart and a few tears I am now in RS.


I will really miss the girls and all the fun things we do. I felt terrible leaving Joni! We have become really good friends and work together great. I think I will call her every Wed just to keep up our tradition for last minute details on the nights activity. I hope they get some one great to replace me. But not too great so they don't miss me! Change is good...... I will keep telling myself that.

2 comments:

Allison Barnes said...

Sad day! I know you will miss it lots! Enrichment will be fun though. Only once a quarter!

Sally said...

I can still remember the good ol days when I was released from YW and it still makes my heart hurt a bit. But you'll be a great Enrichment Leader Julie!