Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sounders game 2!!

Gary was not up to going to the game, so Vincent brought two of his good friends, Christian and Eli. Eli is a big soccer fan. I was ready for rain. It had rained all day. We got a few sprinkles, but it was not too bad. We also won the game again! My only complaint is that for some reason everyone stood for the whole game. They only sat down at half time. I don't get it. I hope this does not become a tradition. People did this at the first game also. I thought it was OK for the first game because everyone was so excited about the game. But come on! We can all see better if we sit down.



This message was on the back of some of the seats. I thought it was funny. Report Knuckleheads! I did see a few of those. But i did not report them.

No comments: