Sunday, January 4, 2009

Trying to snow again!



The global warming weather is driving me crazy. It is snowing out side right now. They say it will melt soon. But the streets are white and the trees are getting whiter as i write this. Vincent is hopeing for no school. That would be crazy if they canceled yet another day. I think it will melt, so not too worried.




Vincent got back from 3 days with the Porka's at their mountain cabin. Sounds like they had a good time. They have to use snow mobiles to get the cabin from the parking area. Andrew was invited to go also, but because it was snowing they had to use their smaller car. They ran out of room for him. He was disapointed but we did some fun things together. We went and saw "Marley and Me". Cute movie, glad i brought a hanky. I don't think it was what Andrew was expecting.
Catching up on our Vegas CSI's. Too many to watch.

1 comment:

Kelli Jill said...

I was also concerned about the snow on Sunday night. I love snow, but there is a season, and I was ready for some normal weather! I was glad it melted:)