Thursday, January 22, 2009

I seem to be taking alot of photos of birds lately. Kind of weird. But I could not resist taking this photo. I was on the ferry and he was just floating above me riding the draft of the boat.
We had a great ride home. The weather was beautiful.

Me on the ferry coming home from Whidby Island. Mt Baker is in the back ground.



Here is the Barn where we did all our scrapbooking. It is a great spot away from the house so we can get as loud as we want, or not.



This is the house that we had our scrapbooking retreat at.
I am glad to be home. We had a great time. I plan on attending next year also. Most of the ladies who attend meet 3 times a year for this retreat. I don't know how they swing it with their families. I only wish. Just imagine how many pages I could get done. I think I got about 35 pages done. Joni got about 45 done or more, Susan who was sitting next to me was so organized. She had a spread sheet of all the layouts she needed to get done and materials. She had a goal of about 89 layouts. I think she got to over 60. I may be wrong. But she was pregnant and got a head ache. So we let her slack.
I feel much better being caught up on some of my books. I have more to go, I will have to work on that spread sheet. :-)
Love to all!

No comments: