Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flash backs!


We went and saw Mall Cop today. I think I was that annoying person in the theater who laughed too loud. I thought it had some really funny parts. And I liked it that the kids could watch it with out getting embarrased at stupid parts that they add to the movies for ratings. I was having a flash back of the time gary tripped in the parking lot. They had a similar scene.

I was very happy that Gary felt well enough to go and see a movie today. It was the first day that he has been out in over a week since he got sick. I think he will ge ready on monday for work. Durring the movie the the film came off the track so we got coupons for a free movie! Thats what I like, two for one!
Vincent is grounded again from the x-box. His grades are slipping again. He thinks I am the meanest mom around. He has no idea. I am too nice, that is my problem. Such a hard life he has.

No comments: