Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Tonight I went out with some of my best friends.
Jan G has been a friend since elementary school. We grew up going to church together and spending all our free time at Krisses house.
Krisse is my cousin and we grew up as best friends and have been thru alot together. I know I can always count on Krisse in tough times. Love her!
This is a face that I love. It brings back so many good memories! Jan has always been entertaining and fun to be around. She is very animated. This face reminded me of going to girls camp and all the crazy things we did.

We went to dinner at the Dahlia- on 4th avenue. I had to try thier home made doughnuts. They are fresh and they shake them in a bag with some cinnamon sugar. Then they come with fresh cream and some jam! I tell you they were awesome! Definately was not on the diet!


We had a great time catching up on everything. It is great to meet as girls and share our food and talk about everything. I am so lucky to have such good friends. I lost track of Jan for a while and we are not letting her get away from us again. Our goal is to meet at least once a month for dinner. Jan has picked some fun places to go. Krisse and I don't get out much any more. So going down town is a treat for us. We usually have Jan drive and that is a exciting experience. She also works as a 911 operator. She took us to the call center and it was interesting to see how it all works. We are proud of the hard work you do Jan. You help alot of people everyday- how great is that!

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

Looks yummy!! How fun to go out with the girls! I need one of those nights!!