Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sculptor Park Seattle

Tonight our Young Womens activity was to go to Seattle and walk around the Sculptor Park. I hope I am spelling that right. I dragged Andrew around. He was having a fun time till he hurt his hand. But I took photos of him anyways. In my favorite picture he is mad at me for not going home right away. So he is giving me his pouting face! I am so mean! And I love taking photos when they show thier true emotions and tantrums!

Click to play Andrew
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


The girls seemed to like the park. I think they liked walking around and visiting with each other the most. It was a great night because it was not raining! The clouds were very textured looking over the smooth water. And a hint of sunshine as it set behind the clouds. As you can tell I am missing the sunshine. Even though it has only been a few days of rain and clouds, It just seems to soon to lose the sunshine. It is not even September yet. I am glad the grass is getting greener.
Click to play Young Women
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Allison Barnes said...

Looks like fun! Looks like a cool park. What end of the waterfront is it on?