Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mom asked about Dorothy's tombstone



Dorothy Erickson was one of the greatest ladies I have ever known. She just got her grave headstone in place and Mom asked to see it. It is right next to Scott Cox's timeshare. They have a great view of the city from their spot.

It is very pretty and looks great. Good job Krisse. Dorothy would love it. It is nice to have her spot so close by the house.

I think of Dorothy often and the great example she set for me. I often think what would Dorothy do. For everyone loved her and felt loved by her. And she told it straight up.

I saw Ron at church last Sunday. I did not get a chance to talk to him, but Tyler E was home and Steve was visiting also. I am sure he was enjoying seeing what a great man Tyler has turned out to be in the Marines. He shared is testimony and it was sweet. He is going to be deployed soon, but he is not going to Iraq or Afghanistan- Yeah! I think he is going to the Mediterranean area.

1 comment:

Melain said...

Tyler is a MARINE! WHOAH! That's crazy. I'm glad he's going somewhere safe. My little brother is going to Iraq in a couple months and I'm in hives over it.